The Community Safety Partnership Group meets quarterly in the second month of each quarter and focuses on performance management in relation to the outcomes and targets within the Partnership Plan (a copy of the plan is available below).
The Groups' purpose is:
- To review the quarterly data provided by partners and identify emerging crime trends and crime and anti-social behaviour hotspots.
- To use this data to identify and plan initiatives, promotions, campaigns and interventions.
- To set up 'task and finish' groups to deliver the above.
- To monitor performance against the partnership’s targets and to report to the Local Strategic Partnership.
- To oversee effective delivery of the Partnership Plan.
- To receive and review feedback from other meetings and groups.
- To instigate appropriate actions to ensure the partnership meets its targets.
- To Task partner agencies to deliver appropriate interventions and to hold them accountable.
- West Kent Police
- Kent County Council (Community Safety, Youth Service, Youth Offending Service, Adult Services, Children's Services, Education)
- Kent Fire and Rescue Service
- Kent Police Authority
- NHS West Kent
- Kent Probation
- Tunbridge Wells Borough Council (Community Safety, Environment & Street Scene)
- Town and Country Housing Group
- Kent Drug and Alcohol Action Team
- Neighbourhood Watch
- HM Court Services
The group is chaired jointly by the Head of Policy & Partnerships, TWBC and the Borough Commander, West Kent Police. These officers are the key link to the Local Strategic Partnership.