Further to our Away Day on 21 March, the following documents are attached below:
1) Powerpoint presentation, which includes:
- Looking back at our successes and looking forward (Nazeya Hussain, Head of Customers, Policy and Partnerships, TWBC)
- Families First (Lucy-Ann Bett, Troubled Families Co-ordinator, KCC)
- Families in Focus (Frances Taylor, Community Safety Manager, TWBC)
- Strategic Assessment Summary (Frances Taylor, Community Safety Manager, TWBC)
2) Notes from the group activity involving family case studies, the risks associated with each family and suggested preventative interventions.
3) Proposed new initiatives for 2013/14 based on our strategic priorities.