Report It!

There are many ways for you to report crime, anti-social behaviour or incidents of a similar nature.

Report an incident to the Police


You should dial 999 when:

  • Life is threatened
  • People are injured
  • Crime is in progress
  • Offenders are nearby

999 should be used when immediate help is needed

For non-urgent crime reporting, incidents of anti-social behaviour and general enquiries call 101

Please visit the Kent Police website for full and up-to-date contact details. Here are some useful shortcuts:

Report environmental anti-social behaviour

Other forms of anti-social behaviour, such as abandonded vehicles and environmental crime can be reported to the Borough Council. The following pages provide useful information:

Click to report or to read more information on abandoned vehicles, fly tipping and fly posting.

Click to report or to read more information on noise nuisance; including out of hours reporting.

You can also report incidents to the Council using a new free mobile ap, Looking Local for iphone or android.

Contact a KCC Community Warden

Community wardens deal with a wide range of issues; from abandoned vehicles to walking buses; from reading at primary school classes to home security for the elderly. KCC Wardens are a welcome visible presence in many neighbourhoods. They make themselves available to residents and deal with a wide variety of 'quality of life' issues.

If your area has a Community Warden you will find his or her contact details here:

There you will find also a brief description of the types of things community wardens get involved in and a link that will help you identify the warden for your area.

The KCC Community Warden Supervisor can be contacted on 01892 526121 or 07969 584175.

Report an incident to the Borough Council

Visit the Council's Report It! page to inform us of instances of graffiti, abandoned vehicles, stray dogs, noise nuisance, fly tipping, benefit fraud, broken pavements, faulty streetlights, council out of hours etc.

The link above provides a wealth of information about the types of incident we can help with . There you will find also a link to the LocalView online reporting facility. 

Other Reporting Lines and Contacts

To report a racial, homophobic or domestic abuse incident visit the following links for information about our Partnership reporting lines as well as posters which you may download and display.

Contact the Council’s Community Safety Team

Community Safety Unit
Town Hall
Civic Way
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Kent TN1 1RS

Phone: 01892 526121
Fax: 01892 554141

Email: Contact Us page